DIY All Natural Rose Toner
This DIY toner from Nina Naidu, M.D. is great for calming redness and inflammation, and particularly great for people with their own rose gardens!
1. get three handfuls of chemical free, pesticide free rose petals. (if you don’t have a garden and are buying them from a store make sure they are organic or pesticide free! You don’t want to put that on your skin!
2. rinse pets and put in the bottom of a medium size pot add about 2-3″ of water – this should fully cover the petals
3. bring the mixture almost to a boil and then remove from heat and let cool for an hour.
4. strain out the petals and pour the liquid into a glass jar – that’s your toner! It can be stored in teh fridge for up to 10 days.
5. Use just as you would a store bought toner (although this one is much much cheaper!! just check out the cost of Dr. Hasukah’s rose toner!) sweep over clean face with a cotton ball.