How to Turn a Box of Cake Mix into Crinkle Cookies
If you’re in search for a crowd-pleasing cooking that will delight both cookie and cake lovers, then what you seek is the crinkle cookie! The ultimate combination of cookie and cake, this recipe uses your favorite cake batter to make gooey, delicious cookies that have a cool crinkled aesthetic. Not to mention a generous amount of powdered sugar everywhere. We’ve never had a hard time making these cookies and they’re always gone just a few minutes later! To see how to make your new favorite cookie recipe, watch the video below.
Chocolate lovers out there will go nuts for some rich, dark chocolate crinkle cookies, but don’t let your imagination stop there! The possibilities are endless. You can essentially make as many types of crinkle cookies as there are cake mixes in the world…which is many.
Think strawberry crinkle cookies for a spring or summer party, mint for the holidays, or even just vanilla cake mix dyed various colors for any holiday or time of year! Red, white, and blue crinkle cookies this Memorial Day? DEFINITELY.
– 1 Box Any Flavor Cake Mix
– 2 Eggs
– 1/2 Cup Vegetable Oil
– 1/3 Cup Powdered Sugar
– 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips *optional
2. Place some powdered sugar in a separate bowl. Roll the dough into balls and cover them in this powdered sugar before placing them onto the baking tray.
3. On a baking tray lined with foil, line up all your powdered sugar-covered cookies. Add a little extra powdered sugar to the tops and flatten the cookies out a bit.
4. Preheat oven at 350 degrees and cook for around 8 minutes.