If you’re not a big fan of the taste of leftover spaghetti, here’s a great leftover recipe to try from YumSugar. Just add that leftover pasta to your morning frittata!
Here’s what you do:
- Beat up some eggs (in proportion to the amount of spaghetti you have left over.
- Season eggs with salt and pepper. Feel free to bulk up the frittatas as much as you’d like to with veggies, herbs and/or seasonings.
- Heat up a skillet over medium heat and add some oil or butter.
- Pour eggs into hot skillet. Then dump pasta into the eggs, distributing it evenly.
- Cook as you would a normal frittata. Either flip it once or finish cooking it in the oven.
- Enjoy right away!