Tip Heroes, meet the “Puffle.” It’s what happens when you combine with deliciousness of waffles with the magic of puff pastries. The puffle can be eaten for breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, depending on what you stuff it with, and is really fun to make with kids (or without kids). We’re pretty sure that it’s about to be your new favorite thing.
Here’s how you make this deliciousness:
- Grab a box of puff pastry and defrost it according to the directions on the box.
- Cut pantry in half once it’s defrosted. Roll pastry into a rectangle that’s the same width but double the length of your waffle maker.
- Sprinkle of spread any filling you’d like onto half of your puffle (use chocolate and marshmallow, Nutella and banana, ham and mustard, cheddar and hot sauce – the sky’s the limit). Once done, fold over the other side like a book and crimp to seal the puffle.Yahoo! Food
- Cook in your waffle maker 1 at a time for about 5 minutes.
- Top with powdered sugar, melted butter, fresh berries, or whatever else will make it extra delicious.
Check out other awesome waffle hacks!