Here’s a Crazy Chocolate Cake That You Mix Right in the Cake Pan
Prepare yourself. This one-pot chocolate cake is indeed crazy— for the BEST reasons. No Bowls. No eggs. No milk. No butter or dairy of any kind. Just simple ingredients, easy clean-up, and delicious fudgy taste. Watch to see how this delectable dessert is possible, then give it a try!
Follow us on Pinterest >> Tip Hero
CRAZY CHOCOLATE CAKE
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
– 1-½ cup all-purpose flour
– 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
– 1 cup granulated sugar
– 1 teaspoon baking soda
– ½ teaspoon kosher salt
– 1 teaspoon white vinegar
– 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
– 5 tablespoons vegetable oil
– 1 cup water
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease an 8-inch square or 9-inch round cake pan.
- Add all the dry ingredients directly to the pan and mix.
- Make 3 depressions – 2 small and 1 large – in the mixed dry ingredients. Pour the vinegar in one of the small depressions, the vanilla in the other small depression, and the vegetable oil in the large depression. Pour water over all, and mix with a fork until smooth.
- Bake on the middle rack of the oven for 35 minutes, until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool. Top with your favorite frosting and enjoy!
What a treat! Such a good option for your vegan and dairy-free guests during celebrations, don’t you think? Have you ever made a cake like this one before? Tell us if you give it a try!
Recipe inspiration from Sweet Little Bluebird