When it comes to cooking for a crowd, it doesn’t get much better than this recipe from Food Network’s The Pioneer Woman. After all, it fulfills every item on our dinner-for-many wish list. Simple and quick? Check. Easy? Check. Adaptable? Check. Make-ahead? Check. And, most importantly, delicious? Check check check! Whether you make it right away or freeze it for later, we’re sure this Cheesy Sausage Rigatoni Casserole is going to be a new favorite for you. Just watch.
– 1 pound rigatoni
– 1 onion, finely diced
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 1 ½ pounds Italian sausage
– 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
– Two 25-ounce jars marinara sauce
– Two 8-ounce balls fresh mozzarella, cut into large cubes
– ½ cup grated Parmesan
– Minced fresh parsley, for garnish
Want to give it a try? Grab your printable recipe from Food Network’s site and tell us how it turns out! How will you adapt it for your needs and favorite flavors?