Cheeseburgers are everything. Dip is everything. Cheeseburger dip? Step back. You probably didn’t think it was possible, but cheeseburgers and dip have entered into the most glorious union in this French’s Cheeseburger Dip. Watch the video below and then immediately go make this must-try dip.
FRENCH’S CHEESEBURGER DIP
– 1/2 lb. ground beef, (can use up to 1 lb. of ground beef.)
– 1 (8 oz. pkg.) cream cheese, softened
– 1/2 Cup Shredded American Cheese
– 1/4 cup FRENCH’S® Tomato Ketchup
– 1/4 cup mayonnaise
– 2 Tbsp. FRENCH’S® Classic Yellow Mustard
– 2 Tbsp. FRENCH’S® Classic Worcestershire Sauce
– 2 Tbsp. dill pickle relish
2. COMBINE all other ingredients in deep pie dish. Fold in meat.
3. HEAT in 350°F oven for 15 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Garnish with bacon crumbles and French’s Crispy Fried Onions , if desired. Serve with pita chips.
What do you think of this out-of-this-world dip? Share your thoughts in the comments section below.