Marketing / Business Development Analyst
TipHero (http://tiphero.com/) is looking for a marketing / business development analyst to join the team in our Boston office.
The position entails assisting the marketing and business development team with advertising campaigns, partner outreach + ongoing support, and regular data reporting and analysis. Responsibilities will include set daily tasks, as well as occasional one-off projects and tasks.
While in-office meetings and work will be required from time-to-time, we allow (and even encourage) working remotely. However, this position does require being able to meet in person several times a week, so close proximity to our Cambridge office is a must (i.e., anyone based outside of the greater Boston area will not be considered).
• Very experienced using Microsoft Excel and a basic understanding of Microsoft Access
• Enjoy manipulating and analyzing large data sets
• Have experience with online advertising platforms such as Google, Facebook, and Pinterest
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Enjoy playing detective with data / marketing campaigns
• Comfort taking on research projects
To be considered for this position, you must submit a one-page cover letter with the following :
• Explain why you’re interested in working at TipHero
• Explain why you’re interested in this particular position
• Explain why you believe you are qualified and a good fit for this position
• Provide a link to a TipHero article on Facebook that has been shared by another Facebook Page
Please submit your cover letter to marketingjobs (at) tiphero (dot) com with the subject line: “Marketing / Business Development Analyst applicant”.