How to Make Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
Here’s a lower calorie alternative to Buffalo Wings. These Buffalo Cauliflower bites deliver that rich spicy flavor and are one of my favorite ways to enjoy cauliflower. Check out the video below to see how easy they are to make:
Follow us on Pinterest >> Tip Hero
1/2 cup hot sauce
1 Tbsp melted butter
1 tsp garlic powder
1 lb cauliflower florets
1. Preheat the oven to 450F.
2. Mix the hot sauce, butter and garlic powder together.
3. Coat the cauliflower with the sauce.
4. Pour the cauliflower onto a small parchment or foil-lined baking sheet and bake 20-25 minutes, or until the cauliflower is tender and starting to brown on the edges.
5. Serve with ranch or bleu cheese dressing.