Did you break or scuff your favorite pair of shoes? Don’t lose hope just yet. Chances are that there’s a way to repair your shoes and bring them back to their former glory. Whether your shoes have scratches, stains, are too small or are just broken, we’ve got you covered.
- Fix Broken Flip Flops with Some Gorilla Glue and a Bread Clip:
- Restore Old Sneakers:
- Clean Stubborn Dirt Off of Suede:
- Get Rid of Scuffs on Patent Leather:
- Remove Water Stains from Leather Boots:
- Stretch Shoes That Are Too Small:
- Save Your Soles and Patch Holes With Shoe Goo: