Cinco de Mayo is this Thursday. Do you have any big celebration plans? If you’re looking for some fun and relatively cheap food to cook up, take a look at some ideas from Tip Junkie:
- Ancho Chicken Tacos with Cilantro Slaw and Avocado Cream: this delicious dish takes about 20 minutes altogether to whip up.
- Guacamole, Salsa and Other Mexican Favorites: check out Food Networks vast array of recipes ideas for Cinco de Mayo.
- Cinco de Mango Salsa: try this take on salsa that you can use on nachos, wings or sliders.
- Edible Flag for Cinco de Mayo: make a Mexican flag out of cheese and veggies.
- Chips and Salsa Cookies: this inventive recipe creates cookies and frosting that look like chips and guacamole.
Find many more great Cinco de Mayo ideas over at Tip Junkie’s Cinco de Mayo – 17 Last Minute Food, Printables, Party Decor.