Did you by chance get some beautiful flowers for Mother’s Day? If so, you’ll want to make sure you can enjoy the beauty of your flowers for as long as possible. Cutting the ends and putting the flowers in water is just not enough to keep your flowers thriving for long. You’ll want to try any of these 5 simple tricks courtesy of Reader’s Digest:
Here are the 5 tricks to try:
- Add crushes aspirin to the water.
- Add bleach, or a combination of bleach and sugar, to the water.
- Add sugar to the water and drop in a copper penny.
- Spritz the undersides of the flowers with hairspray.
- Pour 1/4 cup of soda into the water.