3 Ideas for an At-Home Spa Experience
A day at the spa might be a luxury that is never in the budget. Shubhra Krishan shows how you can create a spa experience at home and still get all the rejuvenating benefits that a spa has to offer while still being frugal.
Oatmeal and Yogurt Face Mask
This mask will exfoliate and hydrate with all natural ingredients.
- 1 tbsp oatmeal, finely ground
- 1 tbsp plain yogurt
- A few drops of honey
This chickpea, mint, and herb salad balances fiber and antioxidant-rich ingredients:
- 1/2 cup chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/3 cup fresh cucumber, diced
- 1/3 cup tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp lightly roasted and ground cumin seeds (optional)
- A few fresh mint and cilantro leaves, chopped fine
- 1/2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
To learn more about these ideas and how you can indulge in an at-home foot bath, visit Care 2’s 3 Spa Ideas to Try at Home.