25 Cheap and Easy Salad Dressing Recipes
Summer is the perfect time to experiment with yummy salads as meals. And you don’t have to buy salad dressing to go with these salads. Just make use of some of the ingredients you already have in your fridge and pantry:
- Honey Mustard Dressing: all you’ll need to recreate a popular Outback Steakhouse dressing is some mayonnaise, mustard and honey.
- Raspberry Vinaigrette: make this light summery dressing with raspberry vinegar, olive oil, minced garlic and fresh raspberries.
- Greek Dressing: make this dressing for your yummy Greek salads out of olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Smoky Avocado and Cumin Dressing: this is a full-flavored dressing that pairs well with any kind of Mexican or Cuban salads.
- Hummus Salad Dressing: here’s a deliciously different dressing made from chickpea flour and whole lot of lemon juice.
Check out 20 more simple recipes to make your salads better over at Wise Bread’s 25 Tasty and Affordable Salad Dressing Recipes.