21 More Tasty and Unique Apple Recipes
Looking for some great apple recipes for your apple-picking bounty? Here are some creative ideas from Serious Eats:
- Apple, Almond and Smoked Mozzarella Farro Salad: wine-roasted garlic gives this simple and delicious dish a nice little edge.
- Slow Cooker Fall Harvest Pork Stew: bust out the crockpot to make this satisfying stew that’s packed with fall flavors.
- Apple-Brined and Smoked Turkey: this recipe is a great option for Thanksgiving or any other day of the week.
- Grilled Apple and Chicken Salad with Cider-Maple Vinaigrette: give apples a smoky flavor for this dish by throwing them on the grill.
- Baked Apples with Barley-Sausage Pilaf: turkey sausage makes this baked treat a little bit healthier without sacrificing flavor.
Find more recipe ideas over at Serious Eats’ 21 Apple Recipes We Love: Salads, Stews, Salsas, and More.