Yes, you read that correctly— pizza dough out of only two ingredients! It’s almost like magic, and you can whip it up and bake it in under an hour. However you like to top your pizzas, this crust is the perfect easy base. Grab some Greek yogurt, grab some self-rising flour, and watch how it’s made!
Follow us on Pinterest >> Tip Hero
2-INGREDIENT PIZZA DOUGH
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
–1 cup Greek yogurt
–1½ cups self-rising flour
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit (230 degrees Celsius). Sprinkle a sheet pan with cornmeal.
- Combine the two ingredients in a bowl until they just come together, then knead on a well-floured surface for 8 to 10 minutes. Add more flour, as needed, if the dough becomes too sticky.
- Allow dough to rest 5 minutes, then shape into the pizza size and shape you desire.
- Place the dough on the sheet pan. Brush with olive oil, then spread on sauce and any toppings you choose.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until the crust has browned and is firm.
- Don’t have self-rising flour? You can substitute with a mix of 1½ cups all-purpose flour, 1½ teaspoons baking powder, and ¾ teaspoon salt!
Recipe adapted from Impatient Foodie