Though members of the US Military can never be paid/thanked enough for their service to our country, there are many stores and restaurants that attempt to give their daily “thanks” by offering special discounts to active, reserve and retired members of the military. Take a look at just a sampling of the list from Brad’s Deals:
- Apple: discount varies, but head here to sign up.
- Budget: varies up to 25% off of time and mileage. This is in-store only and requires you to show a military ID to redeem.
- DSW Shoe Warehouse: 10% military discount.
- Dairy Queen: 10% off (depending on location).
- Dunkin Donuts: veterans advantage members save 10% on online orders. They also send free coffee to the troops overseas.
- Express Clothing Store: 10% off on top of other coupons.
- Foot Action and Foot Locker: 20% off orders with military ID.
- Home Depot: 10% off to active duty, active reserve, retired military and immediate family in-store.
- IHOP: 20% off (at owner’s discretion).
- Jiffy Lube: 10% with military ID.
- New York and Company: 15% off in-store.
- Old Navy: 10% off on the 1st of every month.
- Regal Movie Theaters: matinee prices for all shows.
- Walgreens: 10% off every Tuesday.
- Verizon: 23% discount on monthly bills on the military member’s primary line.
The following places acknowledge that they offer a military discount but don’t specify the amount. Simply show up with your military ID and ask!
- Burger King
- Dell Computers
- Taco Bell
Find dozens more discount possibilities over at Brad’s Deals’ 195 Stores With Military Discounts.