Last week, we asked you for some of your best frugal natural skin care tips. I found this article from care2 that suggests 11 natural face masks that you can try out that each only utilize 1 ingredient. Take a look a few of their ideas:
- Honey: first, open pores by patting skin with a warm, damp cloth. Smear honey on your face and leave on for 15 to 30 minutes. Rinse with warm water and pat skin dry with a cold damp cloth to close pores.
- Raw Egg Yolk: spread on face and leave on for 30 minutes before rinsing with cool water.
- Grapes: just cut one grape in half and rub juicy part all over your face.
- Banana: mash up an overripe banana and spread it onto your face. Leave it on for 15-20 minutes, then rinse off with warm water.
- Milk: swab milk onto face with a cotton ball and leave on until your skin feels tight. Rinse off with warm water.
Check out some more easy one-ingredient facial ideas over at care2’s 11 One-Ingredient DIY Face Masks.