Consumer Reports found that most washer and dryers don’t break during the extended warranty period and that any repairs that happen after the extended warranty period tend to the be the same cost as the warranty in the first place. So you are better off passing on the extended warranty option and just pay for the repairs when they need fixing.
Most Popular Tips
- Secret Markdown Codes at Walmart, Costco & Target
- 5 Reasons Your Cable Bill is So Expensive
- Round-up: Most Popular Tips of March
- How to Cut Cable TV Expense
- 13 Things That Make Your Monthly Bills More Expensive
- What Not to Buy in April
- TipHero’s Free Recipe eBook to Making Homemade Cleaners
- Spring Cleaning Tips and Organizing Your Room for Spring
- How to Save Hundreds on Travel with One Word
Money Saving Searches
Share this with others by clicking on the buttons below.