Consumer Reports found that most washer and dryers don’t break during the extended warranty period and that any repairs that happen after the extended warranty period tend to the be the same cost as the warranty in the first place. So you are better off passing on the extended warranty option and just pay for the repairs when they need fixing.
Most Popular Tips
- You’ve Been Cutting Cake Wrong Your Whole Life
- 10 Impressive Life Hacks That Will Knock Your Socks Off
- Secret Markdown Codes at Walmart, Costco & Target
- 5 Reasons Your Cable Bill is So Expensive
- 8 Secrets You Didn’t Know About Shopping at Target
- 13 Things That Make Your Monthly Bills More Expensive
- 7 Ways to Dress Up Your Boxed Mac & Cheese
- TipHero’s Free Recipe eBook to Making Homemade Cleaners
- The Truth About Using Debit vs. Credit
- How to Save Hundreds on Travel with One Word
Money Saving Searches
Share this with others by clicking on the buttons below.