Brownies are one of the easiest desserts to enjoy, but that doesn’t mean they have to be boring or basic! There are tons of recipes out there to dress them up and make them super special, and this latest one is also super FUN to make. Have you ever heard of poke brownies? Watch to learn what they are, then give them a try!
Follow us on Pinterest >> Tip Hero
TURTLE POKE BROWNIES
–Brownie mix (or your favorite brownie recipe)
–¼ cup salted caramel, plus more for the top
–¼ cup chocolate sauce
–1 can dark chocolate frosting (or your favorite dark chocolate frosting recipe)
–½ cup finely chopped pecans
–½ cup mini chocolate chips
- Bake the brownie mix according to package directions – or according to your recipe – then let cool completely to room temperature.
- Poke holes at regular intervals all over the brownies, using a chopstick or the handle of a wooden spoon.
- Drizzle the salted caramel over the holes, followed by the chocolate sauce.
- Refrigerate for one hour.
- Spread the chocolate frosting evenly over the brownies. Sprinkle the chopped pecans and chocolate chips on top.
- Drizzle a few more tablespoons of the salted caramel on top.
- Cut into squares and enjoy!
Oh these look so good! Poking the holes is such a clever trick to get the sauces inside the brownies, don’t you think? Have you ever tried something similar before?