Looking for an unexpected dip that will blow your guests away the next time you entertain? Then brace yourselves – you’ve found the mother load. This light and refreshing dip, featuring fresh strawberries, is the perfect sweet, summery treat. And because we love the combination of sweet and salty things (chocolate-covered pretzels, anyone?), we’ve partnered our dip with Snack Factory’s® Pretzel Crisps®. The crunch and light saltiness from the pretzels takes this dip from delicious to extraordinary. Here’s how easily it comes together, with no cooking or baking required!
Strawberry Pretzel Salad Dip
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 3 Tbsp. honey
- ⅛ tsp. Kosher salt
- ¼ cup seedless strawberry jelly
- 1 tsp. water
- 1-¼ cup diced strawberries – divided
- Snack Factory® Pretzel Crisps®
- In a large bowl, using a hand mixer, beat cream cheese, greek yogurt, honey and salt together until smooth and fluffy. Chill in the refrigerator 10-15 minutes.
- Place the jelly and water in a small saucepan set over low heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, until sauce has thinned and come to a rapid simmer. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Once the dip has chilled, fold in ¾ cup diced strawberries. Place in a serving dish and, with the back of a spoon, smooth out the top of the dip. Spoon the cooled sauce onto the middle of the dip. Spread from the center, leaving a ¾-inch edge. Top with the remaining diced berries placed in the center of the sauce and serve with Pretzel Crisps®.
This is a sponsored post, paid for by our partner the Snack Factory®.