We’re already all dreaming of spring and warmer weather, so why not use our sweet treats to help us look forward to next season even more? This no-bake, three-ingredient Strawberry Icebox Cake is just the ticket! The layers of whipped cream, strawberries and graham crackers are perfectly light and delicious, and they come together for one of the easiest desserts ever. Whether you call this one a cake, a pie, or a trifle, you’ll want to give it a try after you watch it come together.
Follow us on Pinterest >> Tip Hero
STRAWBERRY ICEBOX CAKE
– 1 ½ pounds strawberries, tops removed
– About 16 to 18 (2 sleeves) graham crackers
– 8 ounces Cool Whip
- Slice ⅔ of the strawberries into thin slices, and cut the remaining berries in half.
- Spread a small amount of the Cool Whip at the bottom of dish.
- Start the first layer by placing strawberry slices on top of the Cool Whip, and then place graham crackers on top of the strawberry slices, breaking them up to fit into the nooks and crannies.
- Press down the graham crackers, then spread on more Cool Whip and add another layer of strawberries.
- Repeat the layers to almost the top of dish, ending with a last layer of the Cool Whip.
- Press the halved strawberries into the top Cool Whip layer.
- Refrigerate overnight.
So easy, so good! Will you give this one a try? Would you call this dessert a cake, a pie or a trifle?