I know what you’re thinking. Egg rolls and St. Patrick’s Day? That combo . . . doesn’t make sense. But hear us out! Whether you’re looking for a way to make use of those St. Patrick’s Day dinner leftovers, or you just want a version of the traditional meal that’s a little more portable and FUN, egg rolls are your answer! The idea comes to us from Allrecipes, and it wraps all the classic Irish ingredients in a egg roll wrapper for a fried treat you’re sure to love. Check it out!
– 4 ounces chopped corned beef
– 1 cup shredded steamed cabbage
– 1 cup diced cooked potatoes
– 1 cup shredded carrot
– ½ cup thinly-sliced onion
– Salt and pepper, to taste
– 8 7-inch square egg roll wrappers
– 1 ½ quarts oil, for frying
Convinced? Grab your full, printable copy of the recipe from Allrecipes and tell us if you give these egg rolls a try!