I work from home and there is only one heating zone in my house. So during the day, I keep the thermostat at 59 degrees and just use a space heater in my office. The space heater is pretty old (from the 90′s) so I am worried that it is actually cost me more in electricty costs to run the space heater. So, I have 2 questions, 1)is this a good money saving option and if so, 2)any recommendations on energy efficient space heaters? thanks.
Most Popular Tips
- Secret Markdown Codes at Walmart, Costco & Target
- 5 Reasons Your Cable Bill is So Expensive
- Round-up: Most Popular Tips of March
- How to Cut Cable TV Expense
- 13 Things That Make Your Monthly Bills More Expensive
- What Not to Buy in April
- TipHero’s Free Recipe eBook to Making Homemade Cleaners
- Spring Cleaning Tips and Organizing Your Room for Spring
- How to Save Hundreds on Travel with One Word
Money Saving Searches
Share this with others by clicking on the buttons below.