Meatballs are so tasty and satisfying, especially when you’re looking for something to feed the whole family on a cold night, but as much as we love them, we have to admit they’re not the most healthy meal. We’ve seen ways to make them more healthy before, but we’ve never seen anything like this recipe from Fit Men Cook! Not only are they made out of turkey and perfectly seasoned, they’re stuffed with a super-healthy, favorite grain: quinoa! Check it out!
– 1 1/2 pounds extra-lean ground turkey
– 2 cups cooked quinoa
– 1 egg
– 1/3 cup chopped green onions (or basil)
– 2 cups low sodium marinara (I used basil-flavored)
– 1 tablespoon fennel seeds
– 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
So healthy and so good! What do you think of this one? Do you make turkey meatballs? Have you ever seen any stuffed with quinoa before? Grab the full recipe over on Fit Men Cook and tell us if you give us a try!