We love trying new, ambitious recipes that’ll impress our friends and family, but sometimes, we just need a simple dish that’ll fill us up without tiring us out. Today’s meal is definitely the latter, it’s definitely one of our favorites, and it’s DEFINITELY easy: one-pot pasta! This elegantly easy dish is filled with yummy andouille sausage and classic flavors for a taste absolutely everybody will love. Watch how simply it comes together and add it to your go-to pile for nights when you need dinner to be quick and great.
Follow us on Pinterest >> Tip Hero
ONE-PAN SAUSAGE AND PASTA
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
– 1 tablespoon olive oil
– 1 ½ cups thinly-sliced onion
– 4 cloves garlic, thinly-sliced
– ¾ teaspoon kosher salt
– 1 pound spaghetti
– 3 cups halved grape tomatoes
– 2 cups loosely-packed fresh basil leaves
– 4 ½ cups water
– 2 links (11 ounces) smoked andouille sausage, thinly-sliced
– Freshly-ground black pepper, to taste
– 1 cup grated Parmesan
- Sauté the onion and garlic in olive oil in a large pot with a lid.
- Add the salt, spaghetti, tomatoes, basil, water and sausage, and bring to a boil.
- Turn the heat down to low, cover, and simmer for 10 minutes, until the spaghetti is al dente. The water will evaporate and be absorbed by the pasta.
- Stir in the Parmesan and season with pepper to taste.
So simple, and yet it looks SO incredible! What do you think? Are they any sausage-alternatives you’d like to use in this recipe instead?
Recipe inspired by Damn Delicious