Still looking for the perfect dessert to cap off Valentine’s Day and share with your sweetheart? Well, look no further! We’ve found the perfect one, and it combines two of the most decadent and romantic desserts out there: cheesecake and tiramisu! It comes to us from – who else?! – Gemma’s Bigger Bolder Baking, and it’s perfectly portioned for sharing with a loved one. It’s no-bake, too! Watch how it’s made and surprise your valentine with the ultimate in desserts.
– 1 ¼ cup cookie crumbs, from digestives or graham crackers
– ¼ cup butter, melted
– 1 cup (8 ounces) cream cheese
– 1 cup (8 ounces) mascarpone
– 1 cup cream
– ½ cup icing/confectioners’ sugar
– 5 to 6 teaspoons instant coffee granules (or a strong cup of coffee)
– 1 cup hot water
– 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
– 1 pack Ladyfingers (around 30 cookies)
– Cocoa powder, for decorating
Mmm. What a lovely and romantic dessert? Will you be whipping this one up for your valentine? Grab your full printable recipe from Gemma’s Bigger Bolder Baking site and tell us if you give this one a try!