These are dangerous. There you’ve been warned. These delicious, soft gooey bars are so easy to throw together and so irresistible. Little kids and big kids alike will love them. Check out the video below to see how easy they are to make:
Follow us on Pinterest >> Tip Hero
16 oz oreo cookies
5 cups jumbo marshmallows (12 oz)
4 Tbsp salted butter
1. Line an 8×8 baking pan with foil, then spray with non-stick spray.
2. Place the oreos in the food processor and pulse until mostly ground, with a few chunks here and there for a crunchier texture.
3. Melt the marshmallows and butter together in a large microwaveable bowl until melted together, about 1 1/2-2 minutes. Stir together until smooth.
4. Pour the crushed oreos into the marshmallow mixture and stir with a spatula until combined. It will be a pretty stiff mixture, so use a sturdy spatula. Press into the prepared baking pan.
5. Let set for 10 minutes. Lift the bars out of the pan using the foil lining. Cut into 9 pieces for large bars or 12 for medium-sized oreo bars.
Tip: Spray the spatula with non-stick spray before stirring in the oreos, because the mixture will want to stick to your hands, the spatula, the bowl, etc etc. It will be much easier to press the oreo bars into the pan this way.