When you think of a soufflé, do you imagine an almost-impossible-to-make puffed egg dish? Most people do – and everybody’s who’s tried it has a tale of a fallen or sunken one to share – but maybe we need to adjust our thinking. Maybe we need to think easy. Maybe we need to think miniature. And maybe we need to think BREAKFAST. However we think, we definitely need to watch this video from Lynn’s Recipes, here to demonstrate delicious, miniature Breakfast Soufflés.
– 1 sheet puff pastry dough
– 6 eggs
– 1/3 cup half and half or milk
– 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
– 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
– 1/4 teaspoon salt
– 1/2 cup grated Swiss Cheese
– 1/2 cup grated Cheddar Cheese
– 1/2 cup grated Asiago Cheese
– 5 ounces frozen chopped spinach, defrosted and dried
– 1/2 pound of bacon, chopped and browned
So good! What a fun way to shake up the regular breakfast routine. Get your printable copy by clicking here and visiting the Lynn’s Recipes site. Tell us— have you ever tried making a soufflé before? Have you ever had it for breakfast?