Now we are not talking about removing your fingerprints from a crime scene here. We are strictly speaking of removing fingerprints from common surfaces around the home. Strictly for cleaning purposes, people!
Check out some of these great tips and tricks from DIY Life:
- Add some toothpaste to a rag and scrub to remove fingerprints from white walls.
- Try wiping the wall with baby wipes.
- For small screens on cell phones, PDAs or iPods, take a piece of clear tape, press it onto the screen and peel it off. Repeat this process until the fingerprints are gone.
- For larger screens such as TVs and computer screens, rub prints with a dry, microfiber cloth. You can also make a lens cleaning solution by combining equal parts isopropyl alcohol and distilled water in a spray bottle and wiping screen with mixture and microfiber cloth.
- Mix together 1 cup of mineral oil and 3 drops of lemon extract. Polish the furniture with this solution and a rag. Immediately afterward, sprinkle cornstarch on the wood surface and buff with a soft cloth.
For more fingerprint removal solutions, head over to How to Get Fingerprints Off of Anything.