Check out this great “recipe” for a simple spray-on homemade deodorant that you can make with items you already have in your home:
- Fill a spray bottle halfway with water.
- Mix in 1/8 teaspoon of baking soda. Mix thoroughly with the water.
- Add small amounts of baking soda until your mixture becomes paste-like. The texture should be both slippery and smooth.
- If desired, add a drop of your favorite essential oil. Just be sure that your chosen kind of essential oil is safe for use on skin.
- Shake bottle together to mix ingredients. The mixture should be completely dissolved so there are no grainy particles left to irritate skin.
- Spray your homemade deodorant under your arms and massage in gently.
What’s your favorite way to make your own deodorant with items you have on hand?