Still looking for some gift ideas for your teenager? Frugal Living has a whole roundup full of homemade ideas. Take a look at some of them:
- Scarf Hat: this all-in-one accessory is bound to keep your teen warm during the winter months.
- Vanilla Lip Gloss: this is an easy gift to make with very few items.
- Bubble Bath: you can put this gift in a jar and decorate it with stickers, paint or ribbon if you want to go the extra mile.
- Bottle Cap Necklace: this funky gift that utilizes recycled material is sure to be a hit.
- T-Shirt Tote: refashion one of their old t-shirts into something more functional.
Check out many more crafty ideas over at Homemade Gifts for Teens.