Gathering your loved ones for a family meal is often called “breaking bread” together, and we absolutely love that phrase. After all, what food says love better than warm, freshly-made bread, especially in a basket being passed among your family members and friends? If you want to make the next get-together extra special but don’t really have the time to actually make bread from scratch, then you need these easy-to-make Garlic Parm Knots! The recipe takes ordinary, refrigerated biscuits, adds some spice, cheese, and garlic, and ends up making golden-brown knots of deliciousness everybody will adore. Watch!
Follow us on Pinterest >> Tip Hero
GARLIC PARMESAN KNOTS
– 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
– ¼ cup canola oil
– ¼ cup grated Parmesan
– ½ teaspoon garlic powder
– 1 teaspoon dried oregano
– 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Open the tube of refrigerated biscuits and roll each of the individual biscuit doughs into thin cords about 12 inches in length.
- Twist each of the biscuit cords into a knot. Press the loose ends together to seal them.
- In a bowl, combine the canola oil, Parmesan, garlic powder, oregano and parsley.
- Toss each of the knots in the mixture one at a time.
- Arrange the coated knots on the lined sheet tray, leaving at least 1 ½ inches between each roll.
- Bake for 15 to 17 minutes, until golden brown.
So easy! Just look how those knots pull apart into warm, garlicky goodness. Have you ever made garlic knots before? How would you make this recipe your own?