Our favorite snacks and appetizers almost always involve one thing: cheese! We just can’t get enough of it, so of course we love chips, fries, and crisps dusted – or coated! – in Parmesan cheese— and of course we had to find a way to make them even cheesier! The answer was obvious: make the crisps themselves out of Parmesan. The results? Amazing, and SO easy. Check out this three-ingredient, simple snack you won’t be able to stop enjoying.
Follow us on Pinterest >> Tip Hero
GARLIC BASIL PARMESAN CRISPS
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
– Parmesan cheese, shredded
– Garlic powder
– Fresh basil, finely-chopped
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190 degrees Celsius). Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Place tablespoons of the Parmesan cheese on the pan, evenly-space. Spread each mound of cheese into a thin circle, then sprinkle with garlic powder and basil.
- Bake for 5 to 8 minutes, until the edges have become golden brown. Remove from oven, and allow to cool and crisp-up before enjoying!
Recipe inspired by Bless Her Heart Y’all