Being gluten-free means a lot of things for your diet, but one thing it shouldn’t mean? Missing out on treats— especially not peanut butter treats! These cookies are super easy to make and only require THREE ingredients: sugar, peanut butter and an egg. Watch Bake Like A Pro show us how to make them, and give them a try. Whether you’re gluten-free or a flour fan, you’re guaranteed to like them.
FLOURLESS PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES
–1 cup peanut butter (smooth and creamy works best)
–½ cup sugar
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the peanut butter to a medium bowl, then use a hand mixer to slowly incorporate the sugar. Keep mixing until the peanut butter and sugar are well-incorporated and creamy.
- Add the egg and mix until really well-combined.
- Fit a piping bag with a Wilton 1A tip. Spoon the batter into the piping bag.
- Pipe a small dot of batter beneath each corner of the parchment paper and onto the baking tray to “glue” down the parchment paper.
- Pipe your cookies onto the lined tray. You can make them as large or as small as you prefer, but do keep them about an inch apart from one another.
- Take a fork and press it lightly, both horizontally and vertically, into the top of each cookie to form a pressed grid pattern.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until the edges just start to reach a golden-brown. Remove the cookies from the oven and allow them sit for about 5 minutes to firm, then move them to a cooling rack to cool completely.
If you don’t have piping bags, you can also use an ice cream scoop or regular spoons to create the cookies. How wonderful to have that great peanut butter flavor without having to worry about gluten! Are you a gluten-free peanut butter lover? What are some of your favorite recipes to make that incorporate the nutty fave without ruining your diet? We love making these Mini Peanut Butter Banana Muffins, this Peanut Butter Cake and these Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies! Want something gluten-free but not so much a fan of peanut butter? Then try these Microwave Flourless Fudge Cakes or this 5-Ingredient Chocolate Cake. What other peanut butter or gluten-free recipes would you like to see?