Sometimes the simplest dishes are the best. This honey whipped cream is so easy to whip up and pairing it with fresh fruit like strawberries is an out of this world treat. This whipped cream is sweet without being overly sweet and just divine with fresh fruit. Check out the video below to see how to give fresh whipped cream that little extra push to make it extraordinary:
– 1 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
– 3 TBS Honey (You can add more if you you like, I mostly go by feel)
– 1 TSP Vanilla (A TSP of Vanilla just gives it an extra kick of taste)
1. Mix the heaving whipping cream with a hand mixer until it starts to become thick.
2. Add in your Honey and Vanilla and mix until the whipped cream starts to form peaks
3. Spoon or pipe the whipped cream into a container or bowl. Enjoy on brownies, ice cream, or cakes but my all-time favorite is pairing it with strawberries.
What do you like to pair whipped cream with? Tell us in the comments.