Transform boxed cake mix into the ultimate Easter cookie bars. If you’re looking for a fun last-minute dessert to make for Easter look no further. This quick recipe comes together with minutes of prep and will put smiles on both little and big kid’s faces. Check out the video below to see how it comes together:
PEEPS COOKIE BARS
– 1/2 cup butter
– 4 egg yolks
– 1 egg
– Yellow box cake mix
– 3 cups white chocolate chips
– 1 can sweet and condensed milk
2. Bake for 18-20 minutes.
3. Melt the white chocolate chips and combine the can of condensed milk with vanilla extract to make the fudge layer. Pour the fudge evenly over the cookie bar.
4. Line the Peeps up however you’d like (we suggest lining them side by side so everyone gets a Peep) and throw some sprinkles on top.
5. Put the cookie bars in the fridge to set. Once set, cut into rectangular bars and serve!
Hat Tip to PopSugar and My Cupcake Addiction for putting together this wonderful colorful Easter treat.