I used up a bottle of inexpensive hair conditioner by pouring a table spoon or two into a wet wash cloth and tossing it in with the rest of the wet load to soften the load. Works fine for me.
Most Popular Tips
- You’ve Been Cutting Cake Wrong Your Whole Life
- 10 Impressive Life Hacks That Will Knock Your Socks Off
- Secret Markdown Codes at Walmart, Costco & Target
- 5 Reasons Your Cable Bill is So Expensive
- 8 Secrets You Didn’t Know About Shopping at Target
- 13 Things That Make Your Monthly Bills More Expensive
- 7 Ways to Dress Up Your Boxed Mac & Cheese
- TipHero’s Free Recipe eBook to Making Homemade Cleaners
- The Truth About Using Debit vs. Credit
- How to Save Hundreds on Travel with One Word
Money Saving Searches
Share this with others by clicking on the buttons below.