St. Patrick’s Day isn’t only about celebration and the color green, it’s also about appreciating our rich heritage. What better way to do so than with some lovely crafty projects that are sure to put your whole family in the spirit of the season. We’d like to help you discover some new ways to show your pride this year, so we’ve come up with our best posts full of St.Patrick’s Day crafts sure to bring out the luck of the Irish in you!
For the Kids
Entertain your little ones with some safe, mess-free projects that you can keep after the holiday season is over. We have projects for children of all ages, so you’re sure to find a project that each of your kids can try this year.
The intricate beauty of crochet will be the perfect addition to your holiday decor with these patterns. If you’re looking for a challenge, we highly recommend you check out these unique St. Patrick’s Day designs.
- How to Crochet Irish Lace
- How to Make St. Patrick’s Day Crochet Patterns
- New Pattern Monday: Luck of the Irish Crafts
Nothing says St. Patrick’s Day like decorations for any room in your house. We made sure to find posts that crafters of all kinds can enjoy without breaking the bank.
- Pinspiration: St. Patrick’s Day Craft Ideas
- Project of the Day & Giveaway: Happy Go Lucky Wreath
- It’s Your Lucky Day! Find 1000s of Crafts Right Now
- Guest Post: Lucky the Leprechaun Terrarium
- Favorites Friday: St. Patrick’s Day
Show your Irish pride with these gorgeous wearable crafts. The emerald green color and festive shapes are sure to put you in the mood for some holiday fun.
Ways to Enjoy Your Day
For those of you who will be throwing parties this year, be sure to check out these helpful posts about how to spice up your holiday festivities. Whether your event is eco-friendly or traditional, you’ll be prepared with food, decorations, and crafts for entertainment.
- Celebrate St Patrick’s Day with Crafts, Foods and Fun
- Guest Post: Eco-Friendly St. Patrick’s Day
- How to: Throw a St. Patrick’s Day Party