These coconut macaroons are wonderfully sweet, tender and chewy on the inside and crunchy and crisp on the outside. They’re so easy to make and bake with only 6 ingredients and 30 minutes in the oven. Your family is sure to love them.
- 5 cups shredded Coconut
- 2/3 cup Flour
- 1 14-oz can Sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Egg white
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- Measure and mix coconut and flour in a large mixing bowl. Add in salt, then condensed milk, vanilla and egg white. Mix thoroughly.
- Drop 1/8 cup scoopfuls on to a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes at 325 degrees until golden brown.
- Remove from cookie sheet and cool on a wire rack.