Another great weeknight recipe! Only one baking pan needed, plus a pot to cook spaghetti in, if you want to serve it on top of pasta. It would also be great with a nice chunk of bread. Check out the video below to see how easy to make:
Follow us on Pinterest >> Tip Hero
Chicken Parmesan Bake
- 16 oz already cooked rotisserie chicken
- 16 oz marinara sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- ½ cup shredded parmesan
- 1 cup panko or other type of breadcrumbs
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- optional fresh herbs, chopped (I used a mix of minced parsley and basil and a minced garlic clove for good measure, and yes you can use dried herbs if that’s what you have on hand.)
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Spray an 8×8 baking pan with non-stick spray.
- Add the chicken and marinara to the baking pan and mix well together.
- Sprinkle the cheese over top of the chicken and sauce.
- In a small bowl, stir together the breadcrumbs, olive oil, and herbs until well mixed. Spread them evenly in the pan on top of the cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, until the sauce is bubbling and the breadcrumbs are golden brown.