Everybody loves buffalo wings, but not everybody knows there’s more than one way to enjoy them! Our new favorite way makes these notoriously messy appetizers a little easier to eat but keeps the hot chicken taste— with some cheesy goodness for good measure. They’re Buffalo Chicken Bites, and we think you’re going to love them. Check it out!
Follow us on Pinterest >> Tip Hero
BUFFALO CHICKEN BITES
–Two 8-ounce cans crescent dough
–1 cup diced cooked chicken (preferably thighs)
–¼ cup red hot sauce or buffalo sauce
–¼ cup crumbled blue cheese
–¼ cup shredded mozzarella
–4 ounces cream cheese, softened
–2 tablespoons chopped green onion or scallions
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll out the crescent dough and press together the seams. Cut each dough sheet into 8 rectangles and place those rectangles on the lined cookie sheet.
- In a bowl, mix chicken, sauce, blue cheese, cream cheese, mozzarella and scallions thoroughly.
- Spoon the mixture onto half of each rectangle. Fold the dough over the filling and press the edges with a fork to seal.
- Bake for 14 to 17 minutes, until golden brown.
Tasty and easy! What do you think of this take on buffalo chicken? Have you ever made “bites” like these before?