So winter’s ending – that doesn’t mean we have to say goodbye to our comfort food staples! Casseroles are hearty dishes, perfect for big dinner parties and delicious all year round. Not comforting enough for you? How do the words “Cheddar Biscuit” sound to you? If you’re already starting to salivate just thinking about flaky, cheese-covered biscuits on top of a warm casserole of chicken and veggies, then you should probably watch the video below. Learn how to make this simple masterpiece and then go enjoy!
CHEDDAR BAY BISCUIT CASSEROLE
– Olive OIl
– Minced Garlic
– Chicken broth
– Half and half
– Diced chicken
– Worcestershire sauce
– Bisquick mix
– Melted butter
– Garlic powder
– Cheddar Cheese
2. Add flour and chicken broth to create a base. Add chicken and let mixture lightly boil while you prepare the biscuits.
3. Combine all biscuits ingredients and stir to create dough. Form dough into balls for each biscuit.
4. Pour chicken mixture into the bottom of a casserole dish.
5. Line the top of the casserole with your cheddar biscuits and bake.
6. Once the tops of the biscuits are golden brown, remove and smother them in melted butter before serving.
If I was served this at a dinner party, I would be the happiest guest in the world. What do you think of this casserole recipe? If it’s not for you, what casseroles do you prefer? Share your food wishes in the comments section below.