I’m always looking for ways to spice up boring veggies. These baked zucchini fries are easy to make and taste great. Watch the quick video below to see how easy they come together:
Follow us on Pinterest >> Tip Hero
3 zucchini (1 lb.)
1/4 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
1tsp dried parsley
1 box Shake & Bake Coating Mix (we used both packets)
1 small egg in a bowl big enough to fit the zuccs
1. Preheat Heat oven to 450ºF.
2. Mix cheese and the parsley with Shake & Bake in a shallow bowl.
3. Cut the zucchini in half crosswise then lengthwise into ¼ in thick sticks.
4. Dip the zucchini sticks into the egg, then into the Shake & Bake mixture. Line up in a single layer on a baking sheet, lined with parchment for easy cleanup.
5. Bake 12-15 minutes, turning pan halfway through, until the zucchini sticks are tender and the coating is crispy and brown.