I don’t think I’ve ever met anybody who doesn’t like spaghetti— but I have met a lot of people who get bored eating the staple dish week after week. Let’s shake things up a little, shall we? This recipe from Martha Stewart’s Everyday Food with Sarah Carey keeps all the classic elements of the dish but takes it to a new level by turning it into a BAKED entrée! Check it out.
– Coarse salt
– Two 28-ounce cans whole peeled tomatoes
– 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
– 2 garlic cloves, smashed and peeled
– 3/4 pound spaghetti
– 2 cups packed basil leaves (from 1 bunch), torn if large
– 3/4 pound fresh mozzarella, cut into 1/2-inch pieces (2 1/2 cups)
So simple and yet so classically delicious, don’t you think? Grab your copy of the full printable recipe by visiting Martha Stewart’s site. Have you ever tried baked spaghetti before?