It’s apple season so I’m on the hunt for fun things to make with apples. These Apple pie roll ups only take 5 ingredients and are so easy to whip up. There wonderfully warm and delicious. You get that wonderful warm apple cinnamony flavor in each bite. Everyone I’ve made these for loves them. It’s also a fun recipe to have the kids make. Check out the video below to see how easy these are to make:
– Sandwich Bread
– Apple Pie Filling
– Melted Butter
– Cut off the crust of the sandwich bread and then flatten it with a rolling pin.
– Melt about a half stick of butter
– Mix sugar and cinnamon together
– On the center of the sandwich bread place some apple pie filling and line it across the bread.
– Roll up the bread with the apple pie filling
– Roll the bread through the melted butter and then the cinnamon sugar mix.
– Put the roll ups on a baking tray
– Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
– Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
– They’re best enjoyed warm.