Just because Easter’s over doesn’t mean it’s time to stop making delicious brunch items like. Spring is here, which means the brunching has only just begun! Take this simple egg casserole – you wouldn’t stop yourself from making this just because Easter is over, right? Obviously not! Who could resist this fantastic egg, sausage and cheese casserole. Not only does it look amazing, but it’s so easy! You only need 6 simple ingredients (most of which we bet you have right now) and it only takes a few minutes to prepare. But once it’s done, you’ll have a brunch worthy dish that will wow your friends and family! Watch the video below to see the full recipe.
EASY EGG CASSEROLE
– 6 slices of sourdough bread
– 1 – 1 1/2 lbs. sausage
– 3 cups grated cheese
– 12 eggs
– 1 cup sour cream
2. Cook the sausage and drain. Spread the sausage over the bread evenly.
3. Whisk all 12 eggs and mix the eggs with the sour cream. Pour egg mixture over the sausage.
4. Cover with a layer of grated cheese.
5. Baked at 350 F. for 45-60 minutes.
6. Serve and enjoy!