Fall is the perfect time to start giving that slow cooker a workout and coming home to deliciously warm meals. Here are some of the meals that we’re excited to make with our crock pots this fall!
- 5-Ingredient Beef Stew: nothing says fall to me like a hearty beef stew simmering in the crock pot. And this 5-ingredient recipe couldn’t make it any easier to have delicious stew waiting for you when dinner rolls around. All you’ll need is the meat, salsa, beef broth, beans and baby carrots.
- Apple-Bourbon Country-Style Pork Ribs: here’s a great meal to make with some of those leftover apples from the orchard. The recipe doesn’t involve many ingredients, but the outcome smells and tastes delicious.
- Baked Potato Soup: grab a cheap bag of potatoes, some onion, garlic, chicken stock, cream cheese (and maybe some bacon) and make an easy and comforting soup for cold fall days.
- Pumpkin Sausage Chili: the pumpkin puree in this is what makes it a true fall dinner. Garnish this yumminess with sour cream and chives, and serve in individual bowls.
- Apple Cider Pulled Chicken Sandwiches: make this in the crock pot and create a few days worth of yummy sandwiches!
- Anything With Sweet Potatoes: I mean, any option is pretty much a good option. But try out slow cooker sweet potato and chicken curry if you’re looking for something a bit spicy.
- Pumpkin Spiced Lattes: impress your dinner guests with a sweet coffee treat from the crock pot. With a few simple ingredients, make your own big batch of pumpkin spiced lattes!