Earlier this month, we showed you 5 delicious ways to stuff apples. Now we’d like to share a bunch of ways to stuff another fall favorite: pumpkins! First, take a look at how to prepare your pumpkin as a serving bowl. Then check out some delicious ideas involving baked and uncooked pumpkin!
- Pumpkin Baked Oatmeal: make your morning oatmeal more delicious and fun by baking it right inside a pumpkin.
- Pumpkin Soup Served in Pumpkins:: with this Food Network recipe, you can serve a delicious pumpkin soup to your dinner guests right inside their own small baked pumpkin bowls.
- Pumpkin Spiced Ice Cream: need we say more? Make pumpkin spiced ice cream, serve it in a hollowed-out pumpkin and enjoy your little bit of heaven.
- Stuffed Pumpkin Dinner: in this hearty recipe, you stuff ground turkey or beef (with rice, onion, garlic and other goodies) into a pumpkin and bake until done.
- Pumpkin Keg: make your Halloween party a memorable one by serving beer straight from out of a pumpkin.