The Kitchen has got a great roundup of fall casseroles that are pretty simple to make and can be saved for several meals to come. Take a look:
- Lentil, Mushroom & Sweet Potato Shepherd’s Pie: this healthy casserole is loaded with goodies. For major ingredients, you’ll nee sweet potatoes, lentils, steel cut oats, mushrooms, onion, carrots, celery and red wine.
- Grown-Up Tuna Noodle Casserole: use fusilli pasta, mushrooms, chunk light tuna, kale or spinach, and some more pantry ingredients to create this great crowd-pleasing dish.
- Pumpkin & Ricotta Pasta Casserole: this pasta casserole is perfect for a fall day. Use a small pasta (like farfalle or small shells), ricotta, pumpkin puree, eggs, yogurt and a bit more for this casserole.
- Sweet Potato and Sage Gratin: this recipe utilizes carmelized onions sweet potatoes or yams, sage leaves, and some other simple ingredients.
- Cheesy All-Vegetable Lasagna: use mushrooms, eggplant, squash, pepper, spinach, tomato sauce and cheese to create a filling lasagna that’s perfect for fall.
Find more recipes over at The Kitchn’s 10 Hearty Casseroles That Welcome Fall.